Friday, February 09, 2007

Recent illustration work



Aside exploring my impressionis way of painting, I am doing a lot of illustration jobs. I am not always permitted to post those drawings immediately, but here are some of the ones I can show. The upper illustration is a detail of a book cover for a book called: De scheepsjongens van Bontekoe, a book based on a true classic Dutch story. They're also making a movie of the story, and this illustration was based on the actual actors of that movie. I would really like to paint the movie poster as well, but at this moment nothing is cetrain yet.

The other images are editorial illustrations for different magazines

4 comments:

Piotr said...

beautiful work all over the site! wonderful caricatures as well :P

henrique said...

Great work. I really like your caricatures.

Henrique
http://henricartoon.blogspot.com

SEILER said...

Very cool work, I especially like the arrow bit . . . really nice work!

robster16 said...

De cartoon met de pijlen, erg gaaf. Mooie compisitie, pose, kleuren en een heeel lekker handschrift! I'm a fan, oh yeah! Very nice!